AA9130 - A drop-in fit next-generation stock, constructed of a proprietary carbon-fiber filled aerospace polymer, for the classic Mosin-Nagant M1891.
The stock fits most M1891 rifles, the hex and round receivers found on the 91/30, the Soviet M-38/M-44/Chinese T-53 carbines, and Finnish M-39 rifles and carbines. Featuring a click-adjustable length-of-pull with rubber butt-pad, click-adjustable cheek-riser, a modern ergonomic goose-neck style grip with comfortable palm-swell, and QD sling points that accept push-button style swivels (available separately).
The forend allows free-floating of most barrel contours and includes a barrel tensioner. The stock is inletted to accept a Timney Trigger® with no modification required - A blanking-piece is supplied to fill the inlet for the Timney Trigger® if the OEM trigger is retained. The stock accepts the new Archangel detachable black-polymer 5-round magazine*, or the 10-round magazine* (supplied).
Color: Dark Earth
- Durable Modern Construction, yet weighs only 8-oz. more than original wood with most of the additional weight in the butt for recoil resistance and balance
- Precision fit inlet provides excellent accuracy
- Length-of-pull is thumbwheel click-adjustable from 13.625” to 14.75”
- Cheek-riser is thumbwheel click adjustable in .05” increments
- Incorporates 3 integral steel inserts for ball-lock/push-button QD sling swivels (sling swivels available separately)
- Grip storage compartment
Made in the U.S.A.